Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where can I buy decent potatoes for chips in 25kg bags near lincoln?

I go to our local wholesalers and buy a bag of 25kg potatoes for 拢5.49. They have now changed their potatoes to really horrid ones which are poor quality. Does anyone know where I can get decent potatoes like maris piper or similar which are good for chips near lincoln. I need help.|||from a farm as you are near lincoln you can't be that far from a farm and they usually have a board outside advertising the price of the spuds|||I'm not from the area but make sure they are a mealy potato or you chip(fries) will burn on the outside and raw in the inside, this is due to the high contentof sugar in the waxy potato, So make sure to buy mealy potatoes for your chips.|||try looking out for farm shops

No comments:

Post a Comment