Saturday, November 19, 2011

I have a 93 Lincoln and want to remove the spindle nuts. What size socket do I purchase?

I need to replace the rotors on my 93 Lincoln Continental and need to remove the spindle nuts,but I don't know what size they are. I don't want to buy a bunch of sockets,and still not get the right size. Can anyone help me by telling me the size of the socket I need ? Thank You in advance.|||the nuts have very little torque on them. a pair of channel locks work just fine. don't over tighten when you put them back on.|||need to do your homework, lincolns have sealed wheel bearings and the nut is inset in the spindle so its a pain to get at them with a pair of channel locks and they are torqued on... i believe it is about a 36mm socket.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment