Saturday, November 19, 2011

Where can I get good information about Abraham Lincoln's first presidential campaign/election?

I'm doing a multi-genre essay on Abraham Lincoln's first presidential campaign and election.





Where can I get good information about it? Probably the pros and cons during that time period, his goals and hopes for the nation, his speeches, his inauguration speech and all of that?





Can you provide me with some good links or something of that sort for me to track down the information?





Thanks!|||These two links are good. I recommend the second, Sam Wheeler is "the man" for Lincoln sites, imho





The third is for the Lincoln Library in Springfield, a particularly interesting place to visit. I am planning to show off Springfield to my grand nephews and grand niece in August, and it's a featured part of my itinerary.

No comments:

Post a Comment