Saturday, November 19, 2011

How can you get Lincoln Brewster guitar tone on a Digitech RP355?

I really like Lincoln Brewster's guitar tone, and I was wondering how you could go about getting it on a Digitech RP355 multi-effects unit.





If anybody has a patch download available, it would be much appreciated!!





Thanks!|||I seriously doubt if you can get a Lincoln Brewster sound with Digitech equipment. He uses a Line 6 POD X3 Live and the sound you get from these two effects processors is quite different. I use a BOSS GT-10 and I can get some of the same sounds he uses but, he's not saying how he does it exactly but you can download his Line 6 custom patches here. http://www.lincolnbrewster.com/extras.ph鈥?/a> - You will notice that he connects his Line 6 effects processor directly to the PA power amp and does not use a guitar amplifier. When you do that, it definitely improves your sound because I do the very same thing with my GT-10. I do all my recording directly from the GT-10 as well. You just get a much higher quality sound when you cut out the guitar amplifier all together and you use a top quality live speaker system.

No comments:

Post a Comment