Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Has anyone remounted the front seat back further in a old LINCOLN?

I wonder if it is easy to remount the front seat in my 1971 MARK III back further than it comes from the factory? Are their extra holes in the seat mounts that can be used to set the front seat back even further?





Anyone else move the front seats back further in a old LINCOLN?





Thank you.|||Have to make your own remount holes. Make sure to use grade 8 bolts and large washers under the floor pan so the bolts don't rip out.|||I thought i was the only one that wanted such a thing but on the old Lincolns I didn't think anyone would need to do that. I have a 1998 Continental and I would like to have the seat back further but i doubt there is room to drill new holes, i wish i could.

No comments:

Post a Comment