Saturday, November 19, 2011

How much would it cost to change suspension on 2000 Lincoln Navigator??

I have a 2000 Lincoln Navigator, and it has air suspension. However, the air compressor broke, and two of the air bags have a leak. I want to fix my suspension the cheapest way possible. I think the cheapest thing to do would be to replace my air suspension with a conversion kit that would put my vehicle on regular coils. I found a web site where I can buy the conversion kit for $420, but how much would the labor cost to change it for me?|||People have been changing air bags out to more conventional suspension since the 50's. It's fairly common. It won't be cheap. A shop should be able to quote you exactly before they start. I'd figure 12 hours if it's a good kit.|||You should check out the Lincoln Navigator suspension conversion kits at strutmasters.com





If you can do brakes you can install their conversion kits yourself.





http://www.strutmasters.com/lincoln-navigator-suspension-s/39.htm





Jim

Report Abuse


|||I think, Jim is rightly saying. Strutmasters.com are providing the better solutions for Lincoln suspensions!

Report Abuse


|||Its a ford!

No comments:

Post a Comment