Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Where can I sell an original 1863 newspaper about Lincoln's assassination and the slavery freedom act?

I found this paper in my grandmothers basement years ago. It is very aged but goes into great detail about Lincoln's assassination,John Wilkes Boothe, and the Immancipation proclimation and how this was brought up to congress 37 yrs. prior to Lincoln freeing the slaves but was turned down .I really feel that this should be in a museum but at the same time, I could really use some extra cash. Any answers would begreatly appreciated and researched as well. Thanks for all answers.|||Lincoln was assassinated in 1865! If you have an 1863 paper that reports it...it's gotta be a fake.|||You think that's a treasure? Sounds like kindling to me.|||ebay|||1865 was the year, just a little time after the end of the civil war|||try ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment