Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How do you talk to Leroy Walker on Fallout 3 at the Lincoln Memorial?

Everytime I go to the Lincoln Memorial this chinese guy keeps saying I have to talk to Leroy Walker and to follow the dirt path. Well everytime I try to follow him everyone shoots at me? How do


I follow him and where's the friggin dirt path?|||I thought that too, and I kept causing them to shoot at me.





If you are facing the steps of the Lincoln Memorial, there is a door around the corner to the left. It's on the same side of the building as the steps, just off to the left. Once your conversation with the guard ends, walk over to the left and into the door and there you will find Leroy Walker.





This quest is strange though...slavery being perpetrated by a black man. What a strange twist of fate.|||Then you're obviously not following him. The guy says not to go up the damn stairs because they're ordered to shoot. They even yell at you if you get near the stairs. Some people just don't take a hint, I guess.





There's a service entrance to the left of the stairs. Leroy will be there.|||Ok this is easy fast travel to the Lincoln Memorial when you get there look to your right and you will see a door, go there.|||Ok, DO NOT go on the steps, or the slavers will shoot you.


There's a door, by the tents.


It's easy to spot.|||IDN you fall out three times...

No comments:

Post a Comment